- On the Export page, click New on the action bar.
- On the Create a New Export screen, Select Student and then select your preferred export format, such as Blackbaud Simple Word Merge, and click Create Now.
- On the Filters tab, select the appropriate filters to narrow the students included in the export. For example, you can filter by status or grade level.
- On the Output tab, select the appropriate fields for the communication, such as Student Name, Current Grade and Address.
- To include the relation's online User ID and Password, expand Relationships, Person Relation and select the Online password, Online user ID fields, Primary addressee, and Primary salutation fields.
Note: When you select the first field in the Person Relation subcategory, a screen appears so you can define the relationships to include. For example, you can include only emergency contacts with the relationship types of Father, Mother, Stepfather, Stepmother, and Legal Guardian.
- Click Export Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.