Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Create an action query of the records to be changed
- Click Admin, Globally Change Records
- Highlight Actions and click New Change
- Click Include and choose Selected Records. Select the query from step 1
- Under the Actions section, select Status
- Select the operation (Add, Replace, or Delete) and select the appropriate value for the Add, Replace or Delete box
- Click OK
- Mark the options Create Control Report, Create a query of exceptions, and create a query of changed records.
- Click Change Now