- Open the report card parameters
- On the Details tab, open the Courses section
- On the Columns tab create a new column for attendance. This column will only count tardies.
- Select Total attendance as the Field to show
- In the Column heading, type Tardies
- In the Column format section, unmark the Translate tardies to absences checkbox
- In the Column contents section, under Include these attendance codes, only mark tardy codes
- Click OK
- Repeat the steps above to create a column for absences, this time naming the Column heading Absences and in the Include these attendance codes section, only check attendance codes.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.