Action reminders can be sent to a user's Outlook calendar. If changes affecting the meeting (date, start time, end time) are made to the Action record in the Raiser’s Edge, then Outlook will send meeting updates to all invited users. Changes made to the meeting in Outlook, however will not affect the Action in the Raiser’s Edge.
- First, add the Outlook profile to The Raiser’s Edge user name to be reminded.
- Open an Action or create a new Action
- On the General tab, mark the 'Auto-Remind' checkbox
- Add the time for the reminder
- Click 'Notify'
- Select a user or users to include
- Select the 'Outlook Appointments' option or 'Both'
- Click 'OK' then, 'Save and Close'
- The selected user(s), as well as the Meeting Organizer (the user who creates the Action reminder), will receive an Outlook notifications, on their Outlook Calendar
- You do not need to install Outlook Integration or have records synchronized with Outlook to send Action reminders to Outlook calendars.
- If your Raiser's Edge is hosted by Blackbaud, this function requires the Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTPS) to be configured. Please refer to the following for more information: How to configure Microsoft Outlook Integration in Blackbaud Hosting Services