- Drop the student from any classes in which they are enrolled:
- In Records, Students, open the appropriate student
- Select the Courses tab to see the classes in which the student is enrolled
- In Scheduling, Drop the student from the classes (BB134926)
Note: Dropping a student removes associated grades, skill ratings, and attendance entries for the student in the class for the term.
- Delete any Lunch entries:
- In Scheduling, click Edit Student Schedules
- Open the student
- Click Lunch
- Right-click on any Lunch entries that exist and select Delete
- Delete any existing course requests (BB146892)
- Delete any existing wait-listed courses. Note: These requests will only exist in Blackbaud Student Information Systems databases.
- Delete day attendance (BB334161)
*Day attendance can still exist after courses are dropped and make sure to mark the 'Attendance Taken' checkbox in the Globally delete attendance parameter
- Delete the Other Courses for the student:
- In Grades, click Enter Grades by Student
- Select the appropriate academic year and student
- Delete each Other course row
- Check for Skills, GPAs, Performance, Ranking
- In Grades, Enter Grades by Student
- Open for the student
- Check the tabs for Skills, GPA, Performance, and Ranking
- Remove any entries in these tabs
- Delete the Residence Life information for the Academic Year and Session
- Go to Residence Life and click Enter residence life information student view.
- Search for the student for the Academic Year and Session for the progression entry to change.
- Clear out all fields.
- Save and Close.
- When looking at student in enter grades by student filter on transfer school and transfer year
- When looking at enter grades by student for transfer school and year we do not see any courses or grades to delete
- In Config, Academic Years, rename academic year for main school and transfer to the same thing (ex:2013-2014, not Upper 2013-2014 and Transfer 2013-2014)
- In Grades, Enter Grades by Student, select Transfer school for new academic year we created and filter on the student
- The Other courses appear and can be deleted
- Open student record and select Student, Student Progression from the menu bar.
- Highlight the invalid Progression Entry
- Click Delete, Ok
- Rename the academic years for the main school and transfer schools to the previous entries
- Save and close record
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.