Also, refer to How to accept or stop accepting corporate donations (BB136713).
- On the Import Donations Wizard screen, place the cursor in the RE:Contact field and press F7 to search for the individual who made the gift on behalf of the organization.
- Highlight the individual record and click OK. If the organization does not exist in the database, click Add New and enter the contact's information.
- In the RE:Constituent field, press F7 to search for the organization on whose behalf the gift was made, which must appear as a relationship on the individual's record. If no relationship to that organization exists on the individual's record:
- Click Add New.
- Click the binoculars button next to the organization's name to search for the organization's constituent record in the database.
- If the organization does not exist in the database, click Cancel from the Search screen and choose Relationship, Add Relationship as Constituent from the menu bar.
- Save and close the relationship record.