1. Create a student or applicant export
2. On the Output tab, expand Addresses > Contact Information> Select Contact number and/or Contact Type
3. In the next window that opens, select the number of Addresses to export (contact information is stored with the Address) and any other Address information. Click OK.
4. In the next window that opens, select the number of contact numbers/types to export and select the specific contact types to export> Click OK.
Note: If we are expecting both cell and home to appear in the export, we should enter 2 for the number to export. The number of contact information to export should equal the amount of contacts that are in the right window. For example, we currently have 1. We will get cell only unless the student does not have cell.
5. Add any additional fields to the export if needed
6. Export the data by pressing Export Now.