- In Administration, Import, open the import parameters
- Select the Fields tab
Note: An import file path and location must be entered on the General tab in order to access the Fields tab
- Highlight the field for which the format is needed in the Import these fields window and click Browse.
- A screen appears displaying the acceptable format for the fields to import. Use the displayed format to enter the information to import into the import file.
- You can import Yes or No into the Form sent field for Financial Aid.
- You can import a date in the format XX/XX/XXXX into the Form sent on date.
For more information, refer to:
- How to use Import to create an import file in financial and education software (BB59087)
- How to import into The Education Edge - The Basics of Importing (BB135422)
- How to import into The Financial Edge - The Basics of Importing (BB73785)
- How to import into Blackbaud Student Information System - The Basics of Importing (BB358802)