- In Reports, Transaction Reports, highlight Transaction List and click New.
- On the General tab, In the Include transactions with these dates. section select a date, date range, or billing cycle for the transactions to include in the report.
Make your selections in the Transaction date, Due date, and Post dates fields:
- Due dates apply only to charges and invoice line items.
- Note: To select a specific post date range, select <Specific Range> from the Post Date drop-down list and enter the Start date and End date.
- If you leave the Start date field blank, all activity is included up to the end date.
- If you leave the End date field blank, all activity from the start date forward, including transactions with a date in the future, is included.
- If you leave both fields blank, all activity is included.
- In the Include these transaction types section select specific transactions to include in the report. Mark the checkboxes for the transaction types to include in the report.
- You can use the Transaction List as a finance and late charge report:
You can mark Only include finance and late charge transactions to include only the transactions with finance or late charge billing items.
You can mark Only include transactions whose amounts are greater than [ ] and designate a minimum amount to include. All transactions less than or equal to the amount you enter are excluded from the report.
- Mark the Create an output query of [ ]checkbox, to create a query of records, charges, credits, payments, or refunds included in the report.
- On the Filters tab, you can filter the records appearing in the report.
- On the Format tab, you select how the report will look. The list on the left of the screen displays formatting options for the Transaction List. When you select an item in the list, the right side of the screen displays selections for that section of the report.
- Click Preview to view the list of transactions.
For more information, refer to the Reports Guide for Student Billing (PDF)