Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
You can use Globally Change Records feature in Administration to globally change students' status information
Note: You can also globally change students' status information using the status wizards (BB222416)
How to update status information with Globally change records
- On the Administration page, click Globally change records
- From the list on the left, expand the Students category and select Students
- Click New Change on the action bar
- On the Global Change - Student screen, expand the Students category
- Select Current Status
- On the Edit Change Parameters screen, in the Operation field, select Replace
- In the Replace field, select the status to change
- In the With field, select the status to assign to the included records
- Select the Filters tab to filter the included students. For example, filter by current grade level.
- Click Preview Changes
- On the Preview Modifications for Students screen, unmark the Change? checkbox for any student to exclude from processing
Note: You can use the Uncheck All and Check All buttons to speed the process
- Click Change Now
- When processing is finished, the completion screen appears, listing the number of records processed, completely changed, partially changed, and unchanged.
- Click Close