- Open the report parameters
- Select the Format tab
- Select Sort or Sort/Break
- In the Sort by column, select the field by which to sort the report from the drop-down menu on the first row
- Select Ascending or Descending in the Order by column
- To sort based on the query sort, mark Sort by query order, if available
Note: The option to sort by query is only available in certain reports in The Raiser's Edge 7. The report must also be filtered by a query for this option to work.
- To sort by additional fields, select the appropriate field to sort by in the subsequent rows
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.