- Open the transcript parameters and select the Summary/Notes tab.
- Mark the Show the summary/notes area checkbox.
- In the Section column, select Student Notes to open the Student Notes Section screen.
- In the Section heading field displays the default heading, enter a heading for the student notes summary section.
- To indent the student notes summary section, mark the Indent section details [ ] inches checkbox and enter the amount to indent.
- You may also mark to include a blank line, horizontal line, or column break after the section.
- Select the fields to include in the notes header, such as date and type.
- Select notepad types of notes to include.
- Select Sort/Break tab and select how you wish to sort or break the student notes, if desired.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.