Note: Exceptions not marked in course requests business rules are automatically overridden in Scheduling.
To define a prerequisite:
- In Records, click Courses
- Open a course record and select the Rules tab
- On the action bar of the second grid, click New Prerequisite
- Search for and select the course to add as the prerequisite to the open course
- In the Check For column, you can select Enrollment, Full credit earned, or Full credit earned with Specific grade
Note: If you schedule for the next academic year before you award final grades and credit for the current academic year, select Enrollment. If you select Full credit earned or Full credit earned with Specific grade, no students will meet the prerequisite.
- If you select Full credit earned with Specific grade, the Minimum Grade and Marking Column fields are required
Also review How to create scheduling rules (BB145586)