- In Configuration, click Registrar Setup, Scheduling Rules
- Click New Scheduling Rule on the action bar
- On the New Scheduling Rule screen, enter the name, such as Bundled Classes
- In the Term field, select Same
- Mark the Use rule when enrolling students checkbox
Note: If the Use when enrolling students checkbox is marked, the scheduling rule will automatically generate course requests for the students for both courses.
- In the grid, select Same Teacher, Same Days, Same Times of Day, and Same Rooms
- Assign the scheduling rule to the appropriate course records
>Note: In order for Generate Master Schedule to schedule concurrent classes in a room, the room must be defined to allow this.