Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- For FTP issues, see How to troubleshoot FTP connectivity issues for the Data Health Center
- If the Data Health Center is unable to send your file via FTP due to fire wall or internet connection issues, a prompt appears giving you the opportunity to save the export file it is trying to send. The prompt allows you to browse to a location on your computer to save the export file. Once the export file is saved, Contact Support and reference this article and attach the file to your case.
- If using a Proxy server or firewall and unable to access Web Services or the Data Health Center in the Raiser's Edge navigation bar, make an exception for bbwsupdate1.blackbaud.com on ports 443 and 80 for both outbound and inbound activity.
To test connectivity, download and run the Ping.exe utility: A failed ping indicates that there is a firewall or proxy setting which is blocking ports 80/443 inbound and outbound connections. Open these ports in order to allow the ping and searches to succeed.
- Enable the proxy server in Internet Explorer. Note: The network proxy server may be configured to override workstation settings, i.e. setting this option at the workstation level may not allow you to actually bypass your network's proxy server. You may need to have the network administrator enter an exception at the proxy server.
- Manually bypass the proxy server and update the workstation.
- Manually update the workstation (52472) by running Setup.exe from the Deploy package on the server.
- Change the Internet Explorer option for the affected workstation to bypass the proxy server
- Open Internet Explorer and select Tools, Internet Options from the menu bar.
- Select the Programs tab.
- Click Reset Web Settings, click OK.