- Run the Dropped Member Report to identify dropped members. On the General tab, select to create a constituent output query (Query A).
- Run the Lapsed Member Report to identify lapsed members. On the General tab, select to create a constituent output query (Query B).
- Create a constituent query (Query C) and filter on Membership, Current, Standing equals Active.
- Merge Query A and Query B using the OR operator creating Query D. The order of the queries does not matter.
- Merge Query C and Query D with Query D as the primary, Query C as the secondary, and SUB as the operator. This query pulls all constituents who are lapsed or dropped and do not have an active membership.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.