- You must convert to General Ledger 7, Accounts Payable 7, Fixed Assets 7, or Accounts Receivable 7 before you can convert to Student Billing 7. For more information, refer to How to convert from Accounting for Nonprofits to The Financial Edge.
- If you use Student Billing 6 without General Ledger, refer to How to convert Student Billing without General Ledger.
- If you use Miscellaneous Cash Receipts and do not have Accounts Receivable, Miscellaneous Cash Receipts will convert along with Student Billing. For more information, refer to When does Miscellaneous Cash Receipts convert to version 7.
If you are ready to convert to Student Billing 7:
- Review the Student Billing Conversion Guide
- Contact your account manager for Student Billing 7 conversion information and to request to have Student Billing 7 added to your product record.
- Carefully review the:
- Install and run the Student Billing 7 conversion utility