Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
When setting up a vendor to use Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), initially set the EFT status to Prenote so a test file ensuring all of the vendor's EFT information is correct can be transmitted to the bank. Once you receive confirmation from the bank, change the EFT status to EFT.
- In Administration, click Globally change records
- Expand Vendors, highlight Vendors and click New Change
- Expand Vendor and select Payment Method
- Select Replace as the Operator, and Replace Check with Electronic Fund Transfer and click OK
- Expand Vendor bank information
- Select EFT Status
- Select the desired Operation and Value
Note: To authorize vendors for EFT after the prenote authorization file is approved by the bank, select an operation of Replace, and Values of Replace Prenote With EFT
- Click OK
- Select the Filters tab and filter on the appropriate records to change
- Click Preview changes to verify the records to change
- If the preview is correct, click Change Now