- Add a new deposit
- On the Payments tab, click Add Payment
- In the Payment from grid, enter the name of the payer, or click the binoculars to search for the payer
- Complete the other payment information, such as payment amount and payment method as needed. You can also split the payment between student billing and miscellaneous cash on the Payment tab.
- Select the Student Billing Detail tab. The payer's information will default in the Reduces the Balance Of column
- Highlight the payer's name and then enter the student's name or click the binoculars to search for the student.
- If chose in Configuration to automatically apply payments, saving the record will enter the application. Or you can click Apply Payments Automatically to update the applications
- Save and Close the Payment
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.