The program automatically generates requests for mandatory courses in Scheduling and includes mandatory courses when considering term limits.
For more information, review How to require a course for all students in a grade level (BB143242).
If the course requests for mandatory courses are not automatically added to students who have a student progression entry for the appropriate year and grade level, then try refreshing the student progression entry:
1. Open the student
2. Go to Student > Student Progression
3. For the year in question, change the grade level.
4. Click OK, then save the student.
5. Go back to Student Progression and change the grade level back to the original value, click OK, then Save and Close
6. Check that the request(s) is added.
If this does not resolve the issue, then:
Contact Support and reference this article.