- Create a constituent query of records to change, if applicable.
- In Administration, select Globally Change Records.
- From the Constituent category, select Constituent and click New Change.
- If a query was created in Step 1, click Include, choose Selected Records, and browse to and select the query.
- In the Show drop-down, select All Addresses to globally change the city on all addresses or Preferred Address to only change the preferred address.
- Select Address Lines and the appropriate operator:
- Add: To add address lines
- Replace: To replace the entire address block with different address lines
- Partial Replace: To replace part of the address lines (such as a single address line) with a new value
- Delete: To delete all address lines of a certain value
- To verify the changes that are made, click the Browse Changes button
- Click Change Now
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.