WealthPoint for The Raiser's Edge pulls information from more than twelve of the most respected public data sources to find and return the most current, accurate wealth information on your constituents. This information is instantly returned as philanthropic giving and financial details that can be downloaded into the RE:Search module in just one click. In addition, a comprehensive, professionally formatted WealthPoint Profile (PDF) is automatically downloaded to the Media tab, making it simple to distribute information to major gift officers and other stakeholders.
WealthPoint for The Raiser's Edge allows you to:
- Find additional data related to donor philanthropy
- Qualify them for a gift based on information discovered
- Provide easy access to public information sources
- Provide a head start for prospect research
Note: WealthPoint does not uncover hidden wealth and is only available with the US version.
To install WealthPoint:
- Navigate to Web Services on the Raiser's Edge navigation menu
- Click WealthPoint for The Raiser's Edge under Available Services OR click Install Update under Installed Services
- Click Configuration in the WealthPoint for The Raiser's Edge row and enter your WealthPoint login credentials.
- While still on the Configuration screen, select your search type and then click OK
At this time we are no longer offering Free WealthPoint searches in The Raiser's Edge based on maintenance levels and the service is no longer being sold as it is being phased out. Please Contact your Target Analytics Account Manager for more information about ResearchPoint.
To use WealthPoint:
- Open a constituent record in The Raiser's Edge
- Click the Web Services icon on the toolbar and select WealthPoint Search; a processing screen will appear as the search runs
- Results are displayed with options to download specific wealth details to RE or Copy All to RE (select an option before closing the search)
- Close the search results to view the WealthPoint Profile on the Media tab or review the wealth and philanthropic gift details on the Prospect tab