Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
1. Create a gift query to pull the gifts that need to be changed
2. Click Admin, Globally Change Records on the navigation bar
3. Select Gifts as the type
4. Click New Change
5. Click Include and choose Include Selected. Browse to and select the query created in step 1
6. In the Show field, select Gifts. In the box, select Pay method
7. Select Replace as the operation. In the Replace field, select the current pay method. In the With field, select the new pay method.
8. Create an output query of exceptions and changed records (optional, but recommended)
9. Click OK
10. Click Change Now