Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
If Registrar's Office is installed:
- Verify that the dates for grade based billing fall within the current Academic Year:
- Open Registrar's Office, Configuration and click Academic Years.
- Note the dates for the current academic year.
- Open Student Billing, Administration, and click Generate Transactions Automatically.
- Be sure that the field "For grade based billing, use the students grade as of" contains a date within the current Academic Year.
- Ensure each student has a Student Progression Entry:
- In Registrar's Office, in Records, Students and open a student for which transactions are being generated and show with an error on the pre-generation report.
- Select File, Student Progression Entry from the menu bar.
- If a Student Progression Entry does not exist for the current Academic year, create a Student Progression Entry for the student.
- Repeat for all applicable students.
If Admissions Office and Registrar's Office are not installed:
- In Configuration, click Promotion Schedule.
- In the Next Grade Level column, enter the grade that comes after the grade in each row. For example, Grade Level: First and Next Grade Level: Second.