- The Relationship record is not linked.
On the Relationship record, if the binoculars icon in the Last Name or Org Name field is grayed out:
Select Relationships from the menu bar at the top.
- If the option to Add this Individual as a Constituent is available, the record is linked to another non-Constituent Relationship record.
- If both the option to Go To [Constituent Name] and the option to Break link with [Constituent Name] is available, the record is linked to a Constituent record.
- Open the first Relationship record.
- Select File>Properties. Note the Individual system record ID.
- Open the second Relationship record record.
- Select File>Properties. If the Individual system record ID is the same as the value noted in Step 2, then the two Relationship records are linked.