Note: This functionality is currently not available if you use Blackbaud Hosting Services with The Raiser's Edge.
To use The Raisers Edge button to open a constituent record, The Raisers Edge must be installed on the workstation you are using to access Blackbaud NetCommunity.
When using certain features in Blackbaud NetCommunity, click The Raisers Edge button beside the user name to open the constituent record in The Raisers Edge. If the user does not have The Raisers Edge button beside the name, a constituent record does not exist in The Raisers Edge. To set up this functionality in Blackbaud NetCommunity 3.0, you must complete the following procedure once.
Displaying The Raisers Edge icon:
Complete the steps in this procedure one time to display The Raisers Edge button beside a user name in Blackbaud NetCommunity. The user must have a constituent record in The Raisers Edge for the icon to appear.
- In The Raiser's Edge, open a constituent record for a Blackbaud NetCommunity user
- Select Favorites, Add to Favorites from the menu bar
- Enter Name, Description, and Create in information
- Click OK
- Click Save and Close on the constituent record
- On the Raiser's Edge bar, click Home. A link to the constituent record appears on your Home page in the Favorites frame.
- Select the link to the constituent record, and drag and drop it on your Desktop
Map the file extension of .re7 to the RE7Stub.exe application.