- In the Raiser's Edge, create a constituent query of the organizations with contacts to synchronize with Outlook.
- In Outlook, click Options in the Raiser's Edge tool bar.
- On the Contacts tab, select Synchronize Outlook contacts with the Raiser's Edge
- Select Create Outlook contacts from Raiser's Edge constituents
- In the Use this Raiser's Edge query field, click the binoculars
- Search for and select the query created in step 1
- Select Create Outlook contacts from Organization contacts
- Select the appropriate value in the Contact type field
- If desired, select Synchronize email addresses
- Click OK
- Click Synchronize on the Raiser's Edge tool bar
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.