- From the part or email editor select the Insert tab.
- To add a link to another Web page, highlight the text to be linked and click Link on the toolbar and the Create Page Link window appears.
Note: In a formatted text and images part, the link button is on the Insert tab.
Note: Link button enables when you highlight the text you want to link. If text is written in a format that Blackbaud NetCommunity recognizes as a Web address or page (for example, www.blackbaud.com) the link formats automatically.
- Select the type of link to create:
- Create Link to NetCommunity Page: Select this option to link to a Blackbaud NetCommunity Web page. Select the Site Page option and choose the Blackbaud NetCommunity page to link to from the drop-down menu.
- Create Link to Special Page: Select this option to link to a page such as the Login Page. Select the special Blackbaud NetCommunity page to link to from the drop-down menu.
- Create Other Type of Link: Select this option to create a link to another website. In the Type field, select the prefix for the other site (for example, http or ftp). In the URL field, enter the exact path to the Web page.
- Remove Existing Link: Select this option to remove a link from a page or to change an existing link to a new link.
- In the Target field, enter the target information for the Web page to define where the linked page opens.
For example, enter '_blank' to open the link in a new window
- Click OK to save the link and close the Create Page Link screen
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.