- Set the Sort Key to sort by last name.
- Select Tools, User Options from the menu bar.
- Select the Query tab.
- Select 'Last, First Middle' or 'Last, First M.' in the Constituent name field drop-down menu and click OK.
- Create a constituent query to select the appropriate constituents. Select Constituent Information, Sort Key as one of the output fields.
- Create the pivot report in The Raiser's Edge.
- Use Sort Key in the Pivot Report to sort the list alphabetically by last name.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.