- In Reports, click Grade Reports
- Highlight Grade Report and click New
- Select the Marking Columns tab
- Highlight the marking column to include
- In the Grade From (Low) and Grade To (High) columns, select the range of failing grades or numeric values to include in the report. Enter the lower end of the range or the lowest grade to include in the Grade From column
Note: The same grade can be selected in both columns if only one grade is considered failing
- Repeat for all marking columns to include on the report
Note: You must highlight each selected marking column before adjusting the grade from and to. Each marking column will need the grade from and to selected separately or "Apply to all" can be selected.
- Preview or Print the report
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.