- In Configuration, click Registrar Setup, Scheduling Rules.
- Click New Scheduling rule.
- Enter a name for the rule.
- Select Same from the Term drop-down menu.
- Under the Using column select Same. Under the Categories column, select Days.
- Repeat for the following settings:
Same Time of Day
- If students will not be requesting and scheduled in both courses, unmark the Use rule when enrolling students checkbox.
- Save and close the rule.
- Open one of the course records and add this new rule to the Rules tab. Select when to use (Always or Try).
- Check Resources and Restrictions tabs to be sure the two courses are in synch.
- Save and close the course record (the rule will be automatically applied to the other course record).
- Run Generate Master Schedule and the courses should be scheduled automatically.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.