- In Administration, click Set up system security.
- Click New Group or open an existing group.
- Select Faculty Access for the Web as the Group Type.
- Select the appropriate settings for Group Privileges.
- Save and Close the new group.
- Add or open an existing user.
- For User Type, select either 'User can only access online modules' or User can access Education Edge and online modules.
- Highlight the group selected in step 2 and click the single right arrow to move it under Member of.
- Select the Online Security tab.
Note: Marking the FAWEB Supervisor Rights checkbox on the User Information tab automatically inactivates the Online Security tab. A user can either have Supervisor rights or be an FAWeb teacher and administrator.
- Mark the checkbox for Faculty Access for the Web under Online Systems.
- Click the binoculars under Faculty/Staff record to link to and search for the teacher's faculty record.
- Complete other applicable fields such as User Name, Description and password information.
- Save and close the new user.
How to give teachers rights to email in Faculty Access for the Web