- From The Raiser's Edge Plug-Ins page, click Blackbaud NetCommunity Integration
- Click Refresh to be sure the latest information from the website is available
- Under Class Note Updates, view the status. If there is a number listed, there are class note updates to process. If there is nothing new to process, the message next to status reads No class notes updated.
- To automatically update in The Raiser's Edge any class notes added to the site, click the link below the section that reads Click here to configure automatic class note updates
- Mark the Enable automatic class notes updates checkbox
- In the Notepad Type field, select the Raiser's Edge notepad type as which to store class notes updates. For example, select Alumni Notes. Updated class notes appear on the Notes tab of the constituent record.
- To have all class note updates store on the same note, leave the Create a new notepad for every change checkbox unmarked, or mark this checkbox to create a new note on the Notes tab each time the constituent updates his class notes on the website.
- Click OK to process the updates
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.