Export the report to Excel and cut and paste the report from Excel
Note: The export may take awhile due to the amount of information and links that are being exported. If it takes too long, you can also copy the data to Excel, but the headings do not copy. However, it will not be interactive and you will have to manually type the row and column names. To do this:
- Highlight the entire grid on the pivot report.
- Right-click and select Copy.
- Open Excel and place your cursor in cell B2 (this allows you a row and a column to enter the headings).
- Select Edit, Paste Special from the menu bar.
- Select Values and click OK.