- The Directory part does not have any fields selected for the Listing Fields (the actual search results).
- The Raiser's Edge query used as the basis of directory contained no records
- The Raiser's Edge query used has been renamed or deleted in The Raiser's Edge
- One of the fields used in the search criteria is marked as private on the constituent's Blackbaud NetCommunity account. When Blackbaud NetCommunity users have a field marked as private then searching on that field will not return the constituent in the results.
- The record in the Raiser's Edge/Education Edge has incorrect data (such as 'Middle School Teacher' instead of 'Middle School')
- The Raiser's Edge query contains an "ask" operator
- The NetCommunity Services are not running
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Edit the Directory part
- Verify the query being used still exists in The Raiser's Edge and it has the same name as what is shown when editing the Directory part.
- Verify the query being used in the Directory part contains records when run from within The Raiser's Edge, or create another query to use
- Add <Bio.Full Name> to the Listing Fields (in the bottom-right frame), or any appropriate fields which should display in the search results
- In Administration, Field Options, verify the field has the Public By Default checkbox marked. When marked, future users will automatically have this field as public.
- Check The Raiser's Edge/Education Edge to confirm data is entered correctly on records that are not found. Correct any inconsistent data. ('Middle School' vs 'Middle School Teacher' or a misspelled name)
- If an "ask" operator is used in the query, edit the query so that different criteria are used.