- Create a query of invoices to post.
- In Administration, click New Post Parameter.
- Select the Filters Tab.
- On the Vendors Row, choose Selected and mark the Query option.
- Select the query to be used.
- To avoid posting other types of transactions, select None on the rows for Purchase Orders, Receipts, Credit Memos and Payments (depending on installed modules, not all of these options may be visible).
- To avoid including payments, on the Filter payments by bank row, select an account other than the one normally used by Accounts Payable (If you have only one bank, you can establish a dummy bank for use in filtering queries.).
- Click Validate to verify only the correct records are included.
- Select Post to post the selected invoices.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.