- In Configuration, select Products and Billing Items.
- Click the arrow button next to New Flat Rate Item to select the type of billing item to create.
Note: Reference What are the different Billing Fee types (BB210386) for a list of available billing item types.
- In the New [item type] window, enter the Item ID and Description.
- Select a Date option from the drop-down list if applicable. The options for Date vary depending on the item type selected.
- Define the remaining appropriate information. The available fields change depending on the type of billing item being created.
- Save and close the record.
We offer an online, instructor-led class on Records in Student Billing. We also offer a classroom, instructor-led class in various locations on Managing the Billing Cycle in Student Billing. To register, click the preceding links. To search for other classes, click here.