For Hosted Clients
1. Click Plug-ins on the navigation bar
2. Click Miscellaneous and double-click on Product Details
3. Click Create and a Notepad text file appears listing the installed modules and optional add-ons
Note: To obtain the file, Contact Support via Chat Support and reference this article.
For Non-Hosted Clients:
From the Blackbaud Management Console:
- Open the Blackbaud Management Console.
- Highlight the database name.
- The number of licenses is listed on the right in the Properties box.
In The Financial Edge, The Education Edge, or Blackbaud Student Information System:
- In Plug-Ins, click Miscellaneous.
- Click Product Details.
- Click Create.
- A text file is created (on the root of your hard drive, e.g. C:\) and displayed.
*Note: User licenses are not shared between The Education Edge and The Financial Edge. For example, if an organization has 4 user licenses for The Financial Edge and 5 user licenses for their education software, they can potentially have 9 users logged into the program at the same time. However, users who have rights to both modules will take up a license for each product when they log into the program. This includes the Supervisor, users with Supervisor rights, and users in a security group which has rights to both products.
If any of this information is incorrect, contact contact your Account Representative for assistance