- Open a record
- Place your cursor over the field name on the record. If it is underlined, left-click, right-click, or press F7.
Note: If the field is not underlined, the field is not linked to a table
- On the screen that appears, note the table's name in the title bar. For example, on the Bio1 tab of a student record, left-click Current status to find the table's name is Student/Applicant Status.
- To add a table entry to the end of the table, click New Table Entry on the action bar
- To add a table entry above a specific entry, select the entry and click Insert on the action bar
- To edit a table entry, select the entry and click Open on the action bar
- To delete a table entry, select the entry and click Delete on the action bar
Note: If the entry is in use, a message appears letting you know that it cannot be deleted
- To print a list of entries, click Print on the action bar
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.