Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Download and run the Fix OPX NetDonors Pages plug-in, which corrects errors when accessing the NetDonors page setup wizard. The plug-in is compatible with The Raiser's Edge version 7.70.874 and higher.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
To run the plug-in, follow these steps:
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator
- Download DupOPXPageStyle.exe
- Save DupOPXPageStyle.exe to the local hard drive of any Raiser's Edge 7 workstation
- Double-click DupOPXPageStyle.exe
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. DupOPXPageStyle.exe is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files: dobDupOPXPageStyle.vbd, DupOPXPageStyle.dll
- Register DupOPXPageStyle.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge 7
- Log into The Raiser's Edge 7
- Click Plug-Ins from The Raiser's Edge Bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click Fix OPX NetDonors Pages
- Follow the prompts