If Blackbaud hosts The Raiser's Edge/The Education Edge: You do not install this plugin on any workstations. The NetCommunity plugin will be accessible through the Hosted environment via Citrix.
If Blackbaud hosts NetCommunity and you host The Raiser's Edge/The Education Edge: Verify you are on the latest version of Blackbaud NetCommunity before installing the plug-in.
The plugin is installed on individual workstations and not on the Raiser's Edge Web Server.
To install the Blackbaud NetCommunity plug-in:
- Go to Blackbaud.com and click Support > Downloads.
- Click on the link "Blackbaud NetCommunity XXX, Online Campus Community XXX, and Blackbaud Online Admissions XXX".
- Download the pluginXXXpatchX.exe by clicking on the file. Save this file to either a local directory on each machine that requires the plug-in or to a shared location on your network that all can access.
- Once the file is downloaded, run the file to install.
- Follow the instructions and select Finished when completed.