The Raiser's Edge has the capability to track the financial progress toward a solicitor's goal. Users can record these goals so that a solicitor will receive credit when their efforts result in a donation to your organization.
Users can create, edit, and delete solicitor goals and assignments that corresponds to their goal's Campaign, Fund, or Appeal.
Note: All Gifts credited to the Solicitor will total for the Unspecified Solicitor Goal BB750427
- Open the constituent record of the solicitor.
- On the Bio 1 tab, click the Details button next to the Is a solicitor checkbox.
- Click New Goal.
- In the Goal record, set the Type of Goal : Campaign, Fund or Appeal.
- Select a Campaign, Fund or Appeal record from the dropdown menu for which the solicitor goal to correspond.
- Set the Goal amount, and Reports to and Notes fields as desired.
- A user enters a gift into the Raiser's Edge and credits a solicitor with an existing solicitor goal.
- The user selects the Campaign, Fund, or Appeal that corresponds to the solicitor goal.
- The solicitor will receive credit toward that goal.
- To track solicitor goals, run the Solicitor Performance Analysis report .