- Open the appropriate event record (or add a new one)
- Select the Prices tab
- Enter the unit and price in the corresponding columns
- Click the Benefits button, located in the bottom left-hand corner of the window.
- On the Benefits screen:
- In the Benefit column, click the arrow and select an entry from the list. If the benefit is not in the list, type the name of the benefit in the Benefit column.
- In the Count column, enter a number to indicate how many of the benefit the constituent will receive.
- In the Unit Cost column, enter the monetary value of the benefit.
- If applicable, enter a date in the Sent/Fulfilled column. (Unless the benefit is sent to all constituents on the same day, consider leaving this blank.)
- In the Comments column, enter any notes about the benefit.
- In the Notes box, enter a message such as We hope you enjoy the mug! To print these notes on standard receipts in Mail, mark the Include notes on receipt checkbox.
Note: The benefits added for each unit of registration fee prices default to all participants (registrants, guests, or sponsors) who have that unit on the Registration Fees/Donations tab of their participant record. If you do not want the benefits for each unit of registration fee prices to default to all participants who have that unit on the Registration Fees/Donations tab of their participant record, mark the Waive benefits checkbox on the Prices tab.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.