- In Reports, select Credit Memo Report under Accounts Payable Reports, Invoice Reports.
- Select File, New from the menu bar.
- For Post date, select <Specific range> and enter your cut-off date as the End date.
- To exclude fully applied credit memos, unmark the the Include fully applied credit memos checkbox.
- To show application detail, select the Format tab and highlight Detail. Mark the Show credit memo applications checkbox.
- Select any other appropriate options on the Filters and Format tabs and click Preview.
To use this report in your General Ledger reconciliation, refer to How to reconcile subsidiary ledgers to the General Ledger (BB3358).
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.