Note: The system calculates the ending date of bill codes based on a 365 day year. In leap years (366 days), the ending date of bill codes will be one day earlier than the previous year.
- In Student Billing Administration, click Add, Copy, or Delete bill codes.
- In the Action field, select Copy Bill Codes.
- In the Query name field, click the binoculars. Select a query or click Add New to create one.
- In the Copy bill codes ending on field, enter the end date of the bill code being copied from.
- Mark the options to print a control report or create an exception query.
- Use the arrows to move the appropriate bill codes to the Include these bill codes box.
- Click Preprocessing Report.
- When you are satisfied with the results, click Copy Now.