Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Run the following SQL statements against the Blackbaud NetCommunity database to identify and resolve the error.
The table within the database in EventTransactions. In order to determine which transaction is causing the problem:
- In Query Analyzer select Tools, Options from the menu bar
- Select the Results tab set the maximum characters per column to a high number, such as 8000, and click OK
- Run the following SQL statement against the BBNC database:
Select * From EventTransactions
- Widen the XMLObjectData column to reveal its contents
- Review the data to determine which transaction references the merged record
- Once the transaction is located, make note of the EventTransactionsID
- Run the following SQL statement:
Update EventTransactions Set isdeleted ='1' Where EventTransactionsID=[number noted previously]
- This removes the transaction from the plug-in but the data will remain in the table.
- Process the Event Registrations in the Plug-in
Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue, which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support.