Log in as Supervisor or a user with supervisor rights and export the Online user ID and Online Password from the Export module
*Note: Faculty passwords will be encrypted regardless of the security level. See BB6883.
Give the user rights to view/edit online passwords:
- Log in as a Supervisor or a user with supervisor rights
- In Administration, click Set up system security
- Open the group in which the user is a member
- Under System Components, select Registrar's Office
- Select Records and click Options
- Select the Student, Individual, or Faculty/Staff
- Under Miscellaneous Options, mark the View/edit online password checkbox
- Repeat for each applicable record type
- Save and close the security group
- Users must exit and sign out of the program and then log back in before the security changes will take effect.