- In NetSolutions, download transactions
- On the Download Transactions screen, click 'Click here to import corporate donations into The Raiser's Edge'
- In the Import Donations Wizard screen, place the cursor in the RE Contact column next to the gift to link the organization contact with an individual constituent record in your database
- Press F7 on the keyboard. The Open screen appears, and the contact's name defaults in the name fields at the bottom of the screen.
- If an individual constituent record already exists for the contact, the contact's name appears in the Individual column. Select the name and click Open.
- If the individual record does not already exist, click Add New to add the record. The contact information included in the online record defaults into the new individual constituent record. Add any other needed information and click Save and Close.
- Place the cursor in the RE Constituent column next to the gift to link the contact's individual constituent record to the donating organization and create an organization constituent record.
- Press F7 on the keyboard. The Search relationships screen appears.
- If a relationship already exists between the contact's individual constituent record and the donating organization's constituent record, the corporation's name appears in the Org Name column. Select the name and click Open. Note: The relationship will not appear if it does not have it's own record. Create a constituent record for the organization. Open the contact's constituent record and select the needed relationship on the Relationship tab. Select Add this organization as a Constituent from the Relationship menu bar.
- If a relationship does not exist:
- Click Add New. The donating organization's information included in the online record defaults.
- Add any other needed information
- Select Relationship, Add this organization as a constituent, from the menu bar
- Click OK to add the record as a constituent
- Click Save and Close
- When prompted to reciprocate the new organization record with the contact record, click Yes
- After matching all downloaded information to records in your
database, click Create Batch. The program generates a batch entry, and a
screen appears, displaying the batch number.
- NetSolutions Guide (PDF)
- How to download transactions from NetSolutions (BB298916)
- How to download and import gifts from NetDonors (BB130214)
- How to download and import corporate donations from NetDonors (BB229868)
- How to download and process NetDonors transactions with tributes (BB60986)
- How to mark a constituent as an honor/memorial and add a tribute gift (BB537)
- How to download NetEvents registrations (BB96926)
- How to download memberships and gifts from NetMembers (BB74210)