- The Print Grade on Report Cards and Print Grade on Transcripts checkboxes are automatically marked for each student for a marking column if:
- The Report cards and Transcripts checkboxes are marked for the academic year on the Grading tab of the Course record, and
- A grade is entered for the marking column
- The Print Grade on Report Cards and Print Grade on Transcripts checkboxes are not marked automatically if grades are entered manually or by posting from FAWEB before the relevant checkboxes are marked on the course record.
- To edit a student's Details screen for a course, select a row on the Enter grades by student, Enter grades by course, or Enter grades by teacher screen, and press F5. Or, right-click and select Details by student.
On this screen, you can omit (or include) a specific marking column's grade from the student's report card and transcript by unmarking (or marking) the Print Grade on Report Cards and Print Grade on Transcripts checkboxes
- To globally mark the Print Grade on Report Cards and Print Grade on Transcripts checkboxes for all students enrolled in classes of the course for the academic year, review How to globally mark student grades to print on report cards and transcripts (BB251780)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.