The Transactions to be created have a post date that falls in a hard or soft closed fiscal year
The Fiscal year for transaction post date has not been defined
- If possible, change the post date of the transaction to a valid, open fiscal year.
If the post date is correct or cannot be changed, follow the instructions below:
- In General Ledger Configuration, select Fiscal Years.
- If the Fiscal Year does not exist, create a new fiscal year.
- If the Fiscal Year exists and is soft closed, reopen the soft-closed period.
- If the Fiscal year is hard closed, restore to a back up from before the fiscal year was closed.
Note: Data entered after the last backup was made will not be in the database after the restore. This will also require running the hard close of that fiscal year again.
- Once the changes have been made, automatically generate transactions.
- If the year is hard closed and restoring a backup is not possible: Contact Support and reference this article.